This information will help the flight coordinator to search the level of services available for the patient.
- Patients details including patient condition
- Communication between sending and receiving medical facility centre
- Reason for transfer
- Callers Information ( name ,contact no, relation with patients)
- Details of passengers accompanying with patient
- Financial considerations
- Contact information for financial arrangements
- Copy of current passport, visa and travel documents of all passengers for international patient transfer.
Almas Air, Train, Road, Ground Ambulance Service Provides in Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Abu Dhabi, Dhaka, Dubai, Khatmandu, USA, Allahabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Bagdogra, Bangalore, Bathinda, Bhavnagar, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bikaner, Bilaspur, Bokaro, Brahmapur, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cooch Behar, Darbhanga, Dehradun, Dibrugarh, Dimapur, Durgapur, Gangtok, Gaya, Goa, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hosur, Haryana, Gurgaon, Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Imphal, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaisalmer, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Mysore, Manipur, Muscat, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, North Lakhimpur, Lakhimpur, Hardoi, Pathankot, Patiala, Port Blair, Aligarh, Mathura, Faridabad, Pune, Raigarh, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Shillong, Shimla, Silchar, Siliguri, Srinagar, Surat, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Baghdad, Bangkok, Bihar, Patna, Jharkhand, Noida, Ghaziabad, Meerut, Panipat, Karnal, Hisar, Moradabad, Rohtak, Ambala, Mohali, Kanpur, Haridwar.